Spring is on its way and that means spring-cleaning. To ensure everyone has an effective and proficient spring-cleaning, we thought we would give you some information about our storage facilities. We all know that knowledge is power, and the more information you have, the better your spring-cleaning and storage will go.
5 ways A Family will help you get organized:
- Lots of units: No matter what size you need, we’ve got it. For those of you worried about taking out too much space, we’ve got smaller units that will have you covered. For those worried about not enough space, we have large units that can hold everything you want. The hardest thing you’ll have to do is choose what works best for you.
- Storage Supplies on site: For those in need of additional packing material, we have plenty of things available at each location to ensure the easiest move for you.
- Moving Truck: If you have need for a moving truck to alleviate some of the moving stress, we offer one to our renters. This offer is only at select locations, and has a fee of five dollars, so be sure to ask an attendant at your closest facility.
- Hobby Units: In addition to multiple storage unit sizes, we offer hobby units. If you got a room getting taken over by your passion projects, consider cleaning it out and relocating into a hobby unit. You’ll have everything you need and more to pursue the latest craft or hobby.
- Live-in Managers: We have live-in managers that are able to keep an eye on the entire facility
There are many reasons why A-family is the best option for your spring cleaning storage needs, or any year round need for that matter. Take a look here and then at our website to see how A-family can make moving and storage easier for you.