We have mentioned bubble wrap a few times throughout our blogs, but are so enamored with the stuff that we felt it best to devote an entire post to how it can help with your moving and storing. It seems odd to think so much about bubble wrap, but when you get down to it, there are many nuances it brings to a moving and storing effort that we had to mention at least five things about it. Here they are:
- Contained Support: As opposed to packing peanuts, bubble wrap is a self-contained support item that can be put into a box with fragile items. When you are done unpacking these things, clean up is nice and easy.
- Utilitarian: You would be hard pressed to find something that isn’t benefitted by bubble wrap. Whether it be corners of tables, dishes, or anything else you can think of, bubble wrap has it covered. Literally.
- Inexpensive: Compared to a lot of other moving supplies, bubble wrap is typically inexpensive. This is great since the uses are limitless.
- Reusable: Unlike tape or packing peanuts, bubble wrap can be used time and time again. Once you make the purchase and have unpacked it, you can store it for later use, increasing its value and preserving its worth.
- Easy to store: Bubble wrap is not cumbersome. It can be put in a spare box and tucked away in a closet out of sight. This means its reusability does not have a disadvantage to your houses organization should you decide to reuse.
These are just some of the reasons we find bubble wrap to be such a diverse and critical packing supply. If you think about it, there are much more things you can do with bubble wrap outside of popping it. Like with most critical packing supplies, we offer bubble wrap at our locations, so don’t fret if you forgot to get some. We have you covered…in bubble wrap (couldn’t resist the joke).