This weekend brings the time-honored tradition of the Super Bowl party. Each year people gather around at one location to watch the biggest televised sporting event in America. The Super Bowl party has become sort of a national holiday and making sure a Super Bowl party goes off without a hitch is something on the minds of hosts everywhere. By following this simple list, you can be sure your Super Bowl party will be the event of the year.
- Closet space is king: People are going to have jackets and shoes and other clothing items, so make sure there is ample closet space for your guests.
- Set-up a table just for food: You aren’t going to want your living room overcrowded with food trays. Clear off a table in a separate room and place your food there buffet style.
- Start Early: Like thanksgiving, the superbowl is a big food event. Don’t stress out by waiting until the last minute. If you can make dips and other snacks the night before, do so.
- Seating: Depending on how many people you have at your house, you might want to rearrange the seating so people can see the game and interact with each other as well.
- Potluck: For the Super Bowl it is always the more the merrier. By having people bring additional food items, you will be able to spend less time preparing foods and more time getting your house ready for the company.
Regardless of who you are hoping wins, a good Super Bowl party is a good Superbowl party. By following these five simple tips, your Super Bowl party will be a fun time for everyone, yourself included.