A-Family Storage Tips:
When it comes to storage, we know all there is to know. When it comes to storing belongings in the most efficient way possible, well, we know all of that, too. For this week’s blog, we thought it would be a good idea to drop some storage and packing tips to all of our readers. Follow these nine tips to ensure your storage plan is in-depth and stress free.
- Devise a storage plan that will make the process easier.
- Pack all belongings based on room.
- Use specific colors to denote which room they came from.
- Label everything.
- Make your storage facility trips by room.
- Use tarps to help transfer your belonging. They can line the bed of a truck, or cover open-air belongings from weather conditions.
- Wrap furniture in blankets and bubble wrap.
- Pack the storage unit concisely to ensure easy access.
- Leave a tarp with your belongings so you will not forget it when you unload.
By following these nine simple tips you will be on your way to having the least stressful storage experience possible. It always helps to ask for moving help from friends or family members, and with a well thought out plan, they will be more inclined to help. Also, ask us about our free moving truck options. That’s all for now. Have a nice weekend.